Traffic Manager: President Edition is the must-have Mod that provides you with perfect Cities Skylines gaming experience. This Mod gives you extra options for managing traffic.
Last revision: 7 Jul at 03:32
File size: 4.68 MB
Use only one version of TM: PE at a time – unsubscribe the others entirely.
TM: PE improves lane usage and parking, and has tools to customize junctions, roads, and rails!⠀⠀
- Fixed: Speed panel tanks fps if train tracks on the screen (thanks as & DaEgi01!)
- Cims have individual driving styles to determine lane changes and driving speed
- Miles Per Hour option for speed limits (thanks kvakvs)
- Selectable style (US, UK, EU) of speed sign in speed limits UI (thanks kvakvs)
- Differentiate LABS, STABLE and DEBUG branches in UI
- Keybinds tab in mod options – choose your shortcuts! (thanks kvakvs)
- Show keyboard shortcuts in button tooltips where applicable (thanks kvakvs)
- Basic support of offline mode for users playing on EA’s Origin service
- Avoid setting loss due to duplicate TM:PE subscriptions
- Vehicle limit count; compatibility with More Vehicles mod (thanks Dymanoid)
- Mail trucks ignoring lane arrows (thanks Subaru & eudyptula for feedback)
- Vehicles stop in the road trying to find parking (thanks eudyptula for investigating)
- Random parking broke (thanks s2500111 for beta testing)
- Pedestrian crossing restriction affects road-side parking
- Vanilla Trees Remover’ is now compatible (thanks TPB for fixing)
- Single-lane bunching on DLS higher than 50%
- Lane changes at toll booths (also notified CO of the bug in vanilla)
- Minor issues regarding saving/loading junction restrictions
- Changes of default junction restrictions not reflected in UI overlay
- Resetting stuck cims unpauses the simulation
- Treat duplicate TM:PE subscriptions as mod conflicts
- TargetInvocationException in mod compatibility checker
- Issue with Paradox login blurring compatibility checker dialogue
- Game version 1.12.1-f1 compatible
- Chinese translation (thanks Emphasia)
- German translation (thanks kvakvs)
- Polish translation (thanks krzychu124)
- Russian translation (thanks vitalii201 & kvakvs)
- Renamed ‘Realistic driving speeds’ to ‘Individual driving styles’
- Having problems with traffic despawning after updating roads or rails?⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀Use Broken Node Detector, which helps detect a game bug. Colossal Order is aware of the issue.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Code & Translations[github.com]
If you liked Traffic Manager: President Edition, please rate it on the Steam Workshop page. Your rating will be very useful for other users, looking for this type of mods to make there game more fun.
We have added this mod to our “10 must-have mods for Cities Skylines list”.