Network Extension 2 is the must-have Mod that provides you with perfect cities skylines gaming experience. This Mod gives you extra options from roads.
Last revision: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:31 (1)
File size: 119.83 MB
A lot of work required to get these roads up to snuff, as many of them are incomplete. I am about to complete the integration process but was diverted recently.
- Fixed Mod Menu
- Added back missing roads One Way Road with Bicycle Lanes and Cul De Sac (disabled for now)
- zoning issue
- bridge/elevated misalignment for 2 Lane 2 way national road
- stretching textures on certain high roads
- Fixed highway streetlights not showing up
- 6L Avenue with a median
- 1+2 Asymmetrical National Road2+2 National Road
- Fixed asymmetrical road direction switching
- Performance update (Reduce load times)
- Fixed Mod Options….yeah…no.
- Added Small road with median (striped, concrete, grass, trees)
- Cul De Sacs (?)
- Integrated New Roads For Network Extensions (that mod is broken now)
- Road customizations menu and bridge selection
- Fix Ped Road vehicle restrictions (longer-term…lots of work)
- 4+3 and 5+3 asymmetrical avenues
- Divided highways (?)
- More tram road is now available in option.
I am going to make a new mod for this as eventually, it is going to copy a lot of the same roads…but with the tram.
- Added trees back to the promenade
Follow these steps if you believe that, this mod is causing any issue:
- Go to the Mods Panel in Content Manager, disable all mods except “Network Extensions 2.”
- Then go to the Asset Panel in Content manager and disable all the assets except assets listed in the Discussions tab on this workshop page.
- Click on “Quit to Desktop.”
- Re-Verify game cache
- Ten Re-launch the game
- Start a new 100% vanilla game – DLC allowed but no other mods other than specified.
- Test the mod thoroughly to see if the same problem continues.
- If the problem persists, please upload the same vanilla to save the file.
If you liked Network extension 2 mod, please rate it on the Steam Workshop page. Your rating will be very useful for other users, looking for this type of mods to make there game more fun.
Because of its importance, have added this Mod to our prestigious list of 10 Cities Skylines Mods You Must-Have.