Loading Screen Mod is one of the must-have mod for Cities Skylines players because this mod makes your game ultra fast. Install it now and see the change.
Description Of Loading Screen Mod:
Update Nov 7, 2019
Support for the new DLCs.
Update Sep 23, 2019
New Safe Mode loading options.
Update Jul 28, 2019
New feature: Optimize thumbnails (in mod options, enabled by default)
- optimizes the memory usage of asset thumbnail and tooltip textures
- this option saves about 1.5GB of memory for each 1000 assets
- also speeds up custom asset loading
- If you use the Find It! Mod you’ll see less memory saved because It creates some textures.
This mod displays information on the loading screen and adds new options:
- The load used assets: automatically loads the assets that are used in your city, no matter if they are enabled or not.
- Share textures/materials/ meshes: Assets from the same author often contain the same resources, but the game does not care and loads identical copies. These options replace such copies by references, saving RAM.
- Prefab skipping: you can skip vanilla buildings, vehicles, and props to save RAM. Read here.
- The mod contains an optimized custom asset loader that is significantly faster than the built-in loader.
- Optional HTML reports (Assets Report & Assets Browser) are also available.
- For additional features, see the figures above.
If you liked, please rate it on the Steam Workshop page. Your rating will be beneficial for other users, looking for this type of mods to make there game more fun.
If you liked Loading Screen Mod, please rate it here. Your rating will be very useful for other users, looking for this type of mods to make there game more fun.
We have added this mod to our “10 must-have mods for Cities Skylines list”.