Improved Public Transport 2 is the must-have Mod that provides you with perfect cities skylines gaming experience. This Mod gives you extra options to choose from, for manging your public transport network.
Last revision: 16 Aug at 01:53
File size: 955.39 KB
Also known as IPT2. It provides improved control over public transportation.
Compatible with game versions, like 1.12.0 a.k.a. Campus update
Compatible with More Vehicles mod!
This mod is a fixed version of the original IPT[web.archive.org], which was abandoned by its author. That original version is not available on the workshop now.
- Enable automatic budget control. Or add or remove vehicles to the transport line or (like in vanilla).
- Control the types (custom vehicle assets) of cars on your transport line.
- Configure interval, enable or disable unbunching per line. Please, note that unbunching is a vanilla feature, and this mod only configures it!
- Vehicle Editor is for public transport vehicles, and change the maintenance cost, capacity, and maximum speed.
- Stop Info Panel, which shows stop related information (like waiting Cims) and also allows you to name your stops.
YOU MUST DELETE THE ORIGINAL MOD AND RESTART THE GAME BEFORE USING THIS MOD.
This mod IS COMPATIBLE with mods like;
This mod is NOT compatible with:
- original IPT (for any apparent reason)
- Automatic Vehicle Numbers Adjuster (AVNA) (overrides same vanilla game)
- Larger Footprints.
- TLM (any versions) (can overrides same vanilla game code)
- Vehicle Unbuncher (part of the vanilla game now)
It is compatible with the rest of the mods. Use Service Vehicle Selector 2 mod to set vehicles for cable car stations and taxi depots.
UPDATE 4.4.0 (8/15/2019)
Added: Even More Vehicles compatibility