Last revision: 25 Aug at 04:45 (1)
File size: 64.51 KB
This is the updated version of SamSamTS’ Fine Road Tool for Cities Skylines. The fix applied in this version of Cities Skylines mod allows other mods that already have tools implemented extending the game default BulldozeTool, NetTool, or BuildingTool to be usable, like new Dynamic Text Props and the Touch This! Tool.
IMPORTANT: Unsubscribe the older version to avoid compatibility issues!
This tool allows you to set more beautiful road elevation steps and also provides different building modes.
- Disable in the editor (Recommended for road editor) Modes
- Normal (Nrm): Unmodded road placement behavior.
- Reduce rail catenary masts: By reducing the number of the catenary mast of rail lines from 3 to 1 per segment.
- Changes in the max turn angle for more realistic tram tracks turn if the current value is higher.
– Ground (Gnd): Forces the field to follow the elevation of the road. This also works downwards (sunken roads).
– Elevated (Elv): If the type of way selected has it, it forces the use of the elevated pieces, even at 0m and below.
- Makes the road go straight from A to B instead of following the terrain.
- Bridge (Bdg): Same as high but with bridge pieces.
- Tunnel (Tnl): Create tunnels, underground or not.
Use Fine Road Anarchy, If you need anarchy with straight slope. Which integrates nicely within the mod’s interface.
Use Ctrl + Left/Right to change between modes.
Press Ctrl + Down/Up to change the elevation (it goes from 1m to 12m).
Use Shift + S to toggle the slope option.
Click Home to reset the elevation.
Converting roads to a suspended bridge doesn’t work correctly. Bulldoze and rebuild is required.
If you liked Fine Road Tool, please rate it here. Your rating will be very useful for other users, looking for this type of mods to make there game more fun.
We have added this mod to our “10 must-have mods for Cities Skylines list”.