Last revision: 28 Mar at 11:21
File size: 464.9 KB
Automatically build pedestrian bridges over junctions/roundabouts.
Also able to connect alleys to main roads (see screenshots)Usage instructions 1- select your desired pedestrian path
2- Pedestrian Bridge Icon c(See screenshot)
3- Click on a junction, roundabout or alley end OR
1- Press Ctrl+B
2- Click on a junction, roundabout or alley endKnown issues
– Tool does not get disabled reliably. best way to disable it is to switch to another tool.
– alley to main road does not work on bend nodes and sometimes tries to build the path on the segment.Related mods
– Traffic Manager to ban Pedestrian crossings when the bridge is built
– Hide Crosswalks Mod to visually hide zebra crossings when disabled.
– Automatic Roundabout builder to build roundabouts.
– Move It! to move around the built pedestrian bridges if necessary.
– Undo It! to undo Pedestrian bridgesNew features
– you can select different paths.
– More precise pedestrian paths.
– add support for curved roads
– support for more roundabout shapes such as Elliptical or square.
– T junctions and roundabout with angle >= 180 are now supported.
– moved tool button to Paths panel
– make space when roundabout entries are too close to each other.
– pedestrian paths to connect alleys to main.Coming soon
– bridge over road.
– tool cursor update.How to report Problems What to include – what where you doing when the problem happened
– what is the problem.
– what do you expect
– output_log.txt and PedestrianBridge.log